“The culture we live in teaches us to fear failure, and I think that’s a
huge mistake[right decision]. When I look back over the history of our organization, the times we’ve been most creative were a result of the pressure of a failure or near failure.”
Fixed it for you.
Why else would you try so hard? Exactly because of the pressure of a failure or near failure. You fear failure. So you try hard.
Thinking about which undergarment to take with me on vacation…
Not sure if we have a washing machine now. I doubt we do. So if we don’t, our maid would be hand-washing our laundry. As I remember, she’d scrub everything with a brush and that’s a no no. That goes for jeans and shirts too. Maybe I can just buy disposables once I land…
Still don’t know if how much of the wardrobe I should bring with me >.<. 80% of them is not appropriate for the weather, at least I don’t think so…
- Me: Fuck you, oh. Fuck. You.
- Me: What the fuck are you doing. What. The fuck. Are you doing.
- Me: NICE BLINKER ASSHOLE.
- Me: Good luck in the slow lane there, bud.
- Me: Why the FUCK are we not even going to speed limit. Why.
- Me: Lolol your car's a piece of shit.
- Me: If I miss that green light because of you...
- Me: You're gonna cut me off? You better hope you have a damn good accelerator, bitch.
- Me: I AM GOING TEN MILES PER HOUR OVER THE SPEED LIMIT WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT
- Me: Shit is that a cop? No.
- Me: Shit THAT is a cop.
- Me: Nope, roof rack.
get a proper flash and diffuser for my camera. need to stop using the excuse that I’m just a hobbyist and don’t need to deck out with all the accessories. but im not happy with the pictures too often I need to invest some money. Unless I can stop being fastidious about my pictures >.< (don’t think I ever can…)
when people are worrying about jobs and saving money, I worry about spending some ~.~
12312983712983921 times and the colors still don’t turn out the way they look in my editing application T_T
accepting “pro bono” projects. And friends and student orgs are not immuned. Yup.
is consuming my soul. I’m losing the ability to be happy and carefree.
Chaotic environment is the harbour of a chaotic mind.
of going on express.com and look at their sales >_<
I’ve been good for 4-5 months though… but tis not the time to spend more money when I have to pay for car insurance+registration renewal and vacation in July T_T but but… temptationnnnnnn
clothes, why you attract me so ~.~
…something intangible and I don’t know what it is =.=
This weekends the all-mighty-Stan gave some fucks cuz he:
- wanted to say thank you to Dad for washing his pants without asking
- felt a little bit annoyed that his date, as a bridesmaid, didn’t give him enough attention at the wedding even though he was left to eat all he wanted
- wanted to hang out with her even though she was being very annoying on the passenger seat
But all of that was compensated for by the fact that I clean up after 4+ months and looked
fabulous very good (IMOO) at the wedding. I asked and she didn’t say anything negative meaning she thought I looked good too. Yup I’m still vain.